- HyGreen Examines the Role of Hand Hygiene in Healthcare Associated Infections
- A new perspective looking at healthcare-associated infections from the other side of the bed
- Hand Hygiene in Nursing Homes – How often do the caretakers of the elderly wash their hands?
- HyGreen Installed at the Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center
- CMS Reveals Central Line Infection Rates, Finally
Monthly Archives: July 2011
TheChronicleHerald.ca by Paul Schniedereit The Hippocratic Corpus, the famed ancient Greek texts on medical knowledge, advises doctors treating epidemics to “make a habit of two things — to help, or at least to do no harm.” Those long-ago scribes knew … Continue reading
From Infection Control Today: “Researchers from the VICNISS Coordinating Centre in Melbourne, Australia and from the Quality, Safety and Patient Experience of the Department of Health in Victoria, Australia, report on a hand hygiene-related project in a presentation at the … Continue reading
July 7, 2011 (Baltimore, Maryland) — Legislation and public policies related to infection prevention are affecting hospitals in unintended ways, according to findings from 2 studies presented here at the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC) 2011 … Continue reading
Looking for website on legislation for HAI reporting? Find a quick list here.